Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
So here it is, the eve of our departure. We are triple checking our lists and will load the truck up this evening. Jerry covered the boat earlier so it is ready to be connected to the truck and in the early a.m., we are off on our adventure. I'm a little apprehensive - one, I've not been on one of the Hester family Canadian fishing trips before and two, I'm really not good traveling more than 8 hours in a vehicle - tomorrow's leg will be 11 to 12 hours! I will try to post regularly but probably not every day at first and I will try to post pictures. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Godspeed sista!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip guys! It's a long drive, but I bet it will be worth it! The views and lodge look amazing!! I can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWant to see pics of that smallmouth and pike!!!
ReplyDelete