Our Great Canadian Fishing Adventure

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Praying for all along Florida panhandle especially St. George Island.  Just saw there is a mandatory evacuation of the island.  They had closed the bridge from the mainland earlier but have opened it up before next onslaught of wind/rain so people can head north.  Hope all are safe and Debby does not destroy this beautiful place.
Posted by Love to fish and run at 3:02 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ▼  2012 (11)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • Here it is  - our last full day at Manitou Weathe...
      • I haven't recorded the sound of the loon but here...
      • <!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte...
      • Praying for all along Florida panhandle especial...
      • We had a great time fishing yesterday morn.  ...
      • Double Double Day!!!  The morning was beautiful -...
      • Long as I remember the rain been comin' down Clo...
      • Lightning and thunder and hail, oh my!!  Well, I ...
      • Part 2 - Father's Day dawned clear and beautiful....
      • Part 1 - I want to bring everyone up-to-date on o...
      • Wednesday, June 13, 2012

About Me

Love to fish and run
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.